22.1.14

angel down

Mama Smith had surgery. On her ear.

Do you know what this means?

She, depending on her recovery over the next few weeks, may be able to have a conversation that isn't 90% made up of "what?"  Or, the more humorous communication technique, trying to guess what someone said.

It's a good day.

I visited her in post-op yesterday and she looked so little and...not deaf? Maybe I was making that up? Regardless, Pammy Sue is currently in recovery mode which means lots of sleep and lots of texts saying "sorry for burping" and "i have tears in my eyes." So for this week, that little angel is out of commission.

Hang in there, mama!


In other news, last night was enjoyed at the Covey Center to watch Sport Court do her dance thang.  It was so fun, she's so talented! And all the little girls she instructs are darling.  There was one dance with three infants (I kid you not, I'm not even sure these little girls even know their own names yet) dressed in yellow, dancing to Rubber Ducky.  Whether it was intentional or not, the dance was only choreographed for and performed by two of the three girls.  Meaning, the third girl stood on the side waving while her two friends(?) did ring around the rosy together.  Like, we've all been there, third girl. It's cool.
Mimi and I couldn't stop talking about how much we want to learn a dance/song/something we can show off at parties. Or, you know, in our apartment.

Then I attended the random of most random chocolate milk parties last night with Jake&co. (sidenote:  I love the undiscovered funny people of Provo, they're so under appreciated yet I love them all the more for it) and Kailey, where we sat in a circle and talked about twerking and Talk Dirty way too much. 

Oh how I'm loving 2014. So many good things about it.
Especially this - omg I would diiiieeee if someone did this for me.


Peace.

ox/C

No comments:

Post a Comment