9.10.12

thus far...

It seems like all I ever do is catch up on this blog. Woops, sorry?  This summer/school year has just gotten away with me!  But I'll do my best to fill you in on the glamorous life of yours truly.

I don't know how, but I escaped CP without any diseases (as far as I can tell, but let's give it a couple more months. Maybe I should go get checked just in case? I mean, we are talking about Campus Plaza here...) and moved into a darling little place that feels more like a home than anything.  You know, like it has a wreath on the door and yummy candles inside, cute decorations and even cuter roommates? It's wonderful.  The great thing about Junior year - or the downfall, in some cases - is the fact that you can justify not being social, because you're a junior and juniors are studious and have serious boyfriends  and are all partied out from their first two years of school. Right?


Anyways, here are some pictures from my phone that will just have to hold us over until I decide to use a real camera that doesn't make my skin look gray.


my bestie boos came to support me at my first/last triathlon
september 11 memorial #weloveamerica

you're not really friends until you've been to a wedding together...

this lady had a birthday!
we attended the dedication for the brigham city temple!

we had a good time spectating at the hockey home opener...

obviously we were there for the players, not the playing.
papa smith came into town and i indulged in a little football with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment