25.10.12

one of those nights.

Usually, when I don't have a spider-infested car, I leave the apartment when I'm faced with the dilemma of being alone in the apartment.  Tonight, however - yes, mostly due to the spiders inside my car (did I mention that there are SPIDERS in my CAR??) - I was left allllll alone.  I had just worked out, so my hair was in some sort of cross between a bun and nothing you've ever seen before, my face had more rosacia than makeup, and my clothes were nothing to boot (an oversized t-shirt I won at a football game and leggings I've worn too many times between washes).  So duh I was going to be in all night.

So here's what happened.  Instead of doing this all night:  

#dramaqueen

I did some of this:

President Monson's biography, "To The Rescue" - please, everyone, read it!
...and definitely this:




But the best part of the night was this.  Reading these 25 things was so awesome because it verified the fact that everyone does/thinks those things.  It was also awesome because it means that others want to fix those insecurities!  How awesome would it be if we stopped caring, started living, and continued on to complete and utter happiness?  So there's your challenge for, well, life.  Love you all.

ox/C

p.s. Here is the recipe for the face mask (which I LOVE).

1 1/2 TBSP Honey
1 - 1 1/2 TSP Nutmeg
1 - 1 1/2 TSP Cinnamon

Mix it all until it resembles a thick (this is important because if it's too runny, it will seriously slide right into your mouth and down your neck) chocolate paste. Rub it on to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes!  It's great - it takes away redness and exfoliates.  Love it, people.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you are doing that facial! i NEED to try it. also how do you like president monson's bio? love yoooouuuuu! annnnd ps i love that you are blogging again and you're cute makeover of the blog totes adorns

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fabulous young woman! What a productive use of spider-free time : Excellent book! Actually, double productive: book + mask therapy. Actually triple productive: book + mask + 25 things. WOW - and all of this after working out!!! (where are the 25 things listed again?)

    Love you very much,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete