24.10.12

so here's the thing.

I woke up this morning to cloudy skies, biting wind, and sprinkles of snow rain.  And you know, I would be perfectly ok with that if it weren't for a few things.

1. I am on campus all day, which means I had to put on human clothes and do my hair and wear makeup.  No top buns and yoga pants for me just yet!

2. I don't own this

3. I'm not at home watching An Affair to Remember.  And if you're not at home watching it either, then I suggest you get home so you can do so.  Seriously, make any changes necessary, and watch it on Amazon instant stream. You're welcome.

Other than those (semi) important things, I'm a happy camper.  I'm listening to Frank Sinatra radio and enjoying this dreary weather.  And dreaming of yoga pants and top buns.  But trust me, being in this office is actually pretty great despite my daydreaming.  Here's why:

A fellow student sat himself and his overabundant joy for the piano down on the bench outside my office and was playing to his heart's content.  And others, apparently.  He was shortly joined by another student who was more than happy to share his vocal talents.  I've never heard so much emotion, bad timing and innocence in my life. But oh the guts it takes, so I had no problem with it. 

Someone dear delivered hot chocolate to me.  Yes please? Thanks and why?  Can this become a trend?

Jamie showed up in a GREAT mood and showered me with compliments.  Always makes for a good morning.  Oh, and then he ran out to join the local musicians.  Uh, can I keep him forever?

Lastly, because I'm surrounded by service and therefore, great people.  No complaints there.

Ok. That's all.  And if that wasn't enough for you, here are some website that will unfortunately make your house, clothing, hair, and life feel inadequate.  Don't let it get you down!


Obviously I'm doing too much daydreaming over here.  One day I'll own a house. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment