11.10.12

the countdown begins!

I can't count how many times my roommates and I have said, "We need to get out of Provo!" or "Why haven't we gone to California yet?" or "Let's just take a spontaneous trip!" Well, we were tired of not doing anything about these comments, so...we did something.

We did some booking last night for a suite hotel motel in Anaheim.  Yes, we are going to






 I have nothing else to say.  Really, I don't. Halloween at DISNEYLAND?? I could not be any happier if I tried.


Fun things at #29:
  • Disney, duh.
  • Watching movies while studying the past two nights.  So much better than regular, smart people studying.
  • The amazing bra I bought last night for $20. Seriously. So. Happy.
  •  A picture is worth a thousand words. We had a lot to say in our moments of boredom (sorry Jennae:




1 comment:

  1. Are you serious! I am so jealous! And KEEP THESE BLOGS COMING GUUUUUUURL!

    ReplyDelete