21.3.13

...save it for a rainy day.


sometimes, it only makes sense to go to in-n-out on a tuesday night

This week, I have felt really overwhelmed and bogged down by my school and the craziness that surrounds my office at this time of year (everyone all the sudden remembers that they need 20 service hours for their class. by next week. I actually welcome the company of fellow procrastinators).  As I left my house this morning, I was completely unaware that my zipper was down and two of my buttons on my blouse were undone (I'm sure people were curious as to my morning activities). I locked myself in the tunnel in the basement of the building I work in, which is one of the scariest things because there is a wide assortment of baby dolls, old posters, and a basic recreation of your grandmother's attic. I dipped my hair in my boss's oatmeal on accident - she reacted like a champ. I on the other hand was a hot mess.  Today was the kind of day I shouldn't have left the house unless I was sure I had Yoshi and a bunch of extra lives.

Then.

Jamie Taylor.  As he was shuffling between the two offices, he paused before walking out my door and turned to me. "Um, Christina, I'll make sure and be back before you leave today.  And if I'm not, will you please come to the other office before you go home? So I can give you a hug?"

I am swooning over that boy currently.  I am sure he is blessed with this innate ability to comfort those when our Heavenly Father cannot do so.  He is such a sweet little angel in my life today (is this getting too mooshy for you yet?) and even though he asked me for a "favor", it is the biggest blessing I could have asked for. 

And that's all. 

ox/C


No comments:

Post a Comment