27.3.13

look at us getting healthy.

So I've been doing a little spring cleaning around here. And by that I mean operation: get a hot bod for summatime. So far, so great (cue Demi Lovato) thanks to yet another depletion of my bank account towards a gym membership!  And let's be honest here.  I needed this to happen at least 3 years ago because I have an unhealthy obsession with donuts. It's seriously the best worst habit I have.

Let's just say this: if they ever made donut flavored ice cream I'll live like two more years tops because I just love donuts a lot.  And now that I've gone on much too long about donuts...time to stop.

These are my best lady friends and I post- and pre- zumba.  I won't really go into to much detail about how uncomfortable and awkward I look when I'm trying to do zumba (think: Jennifer Grey at the beginning of Dirty Dancing) but I pride myself on the fact that some people are at home on their couch eating donuts, and that's what gets me through guys.  



So if you see me around campus with a dumb smile on my face, don't worry. I'm probably just giddy about my plans to go the gym.  



tid bits from my week:

:: the Mexican restaurant I went to today with my dad was bomb.  Like, my burrito will probably make some appearances in my dream tonight. 

:: the unbelievable amount of stuff I have to get done this week. So obviously the answer is to blog about it and not do it because that makes perfect sense to me. 

:: Florence Welch and her lungs. That's all.

:: my ever growing confusion with a boy. #wtf

:: @prodigalsam (just look him up on twitter and get back to me in a few years when you're done laughing)

No comments:

Post a Comment