16.3.12

summer loving.

Had you asked me to wear a short-sleeved shirt when it hit the 60's back in October, I would have slapped you and wrapped up in cute fall coats and my ever-faithful boots.  This week, if you had asked me to bundle up in sweaters and boots because it was in the 60's, I would have slapped you.  I haven't worn a coat all week, and I even wore sandals to school on Monday and a hot pink maxi skirt on Tuesday.  As J has been saying for the past few weeks, "Spring is in the air, I feel it in my bones."  How right she was!    


heretofore, i was a virgin to chick-fil-a.  i know, it's weird cause i'm mormon.

Along with the indecisive weather has my own indecisiveness made an appearance.  Emotions riding high, I made some rash decisions this past week.  #noregrets2012, is what I'm told.  So, having made it through the past week, I'm doing nothing but forward thinking from here on out. Here's to a better week with, unfortunately, worse weather.  One day, the stars will align and there will be some happy medium in my life.  For now, the sandals will be going to the back of the closet and those dreadful coats, boots, and sweaters I have come to despise will be wrapped on my body once more.

ox/c.

MR5 Highlights of the Week:
  • C and M took a seriously scary ride down the stairs, only to have an accident (you know the kind) on the bottom steps.  In front of B.  
  • The new found love of trivia games around the dinner table, in the living room, during study time, on the stairs
  • Indexing
  • Rolling the windows down the second we get into a vehicle (I mean, it was in the 60's, remember?)
  • Crying. And crying.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment