2.3.12

my days in the wsc.

today:
-after a constant flow of people coming into the office and me rattling off the same information time and time again, i finally rewarded myself to the Reese's that had been staring at me from my desk for thirty minutes. good thing the dean walked in just as the said Reese's made a clean swipe across my front teeth. "how are you today? good? have you lost your appetite yet, dean h.?" gee whiz that happens too often (shout out to my girl Jennae over at par avion). 
-being corrected on someone's name. about 2 months too late.  sorry i've been calling you jared since january 7th, austin.  what?
-snabbing the last cupcake from the dr. seuss party (to which i was not invited) only to let it slip out of my hand and land frosting-side down on the ratty carpet which, i'm sure, experiences a lot of traffic throughout the day.
-licking about 215 envelopes for the luncheon (to which i am also not invited) and NOT getting a paper-cut on my tongue.  good thing, because my mouth already tasted like i had swallowed too many bubble bottles. yes, bubble bottles.  think about it the next time you lick some envies. 
-getting compliments up the wazoo from my supervisor. i know, it's weird that something positive and not embarrassing actually came from this office today.
-at least i'm getting paid to make a fool of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment