28.11.11

papa smith.

I kind of had a breakdown last week when I found out my dad paid $4000 to fly all us Smith kids home for Christmas.  One: WOW, Ticketzoo, you couldn't find anything better?! Don't you know this is a recession?  Maybe we should try Kayak next time.  Just kidding, those are the worst commercials ever.  Two: WOW, thanks Dad!  I love that cute guy.  He is the nicest, most selfless person ever.  I'm only five lines into this post and I'm already crying thinking about how great my dad is, and my only hope is that I find someone for me that is even a little bit on the same spectrum as him.  I respect him so much, especially the way he raised me.  He and my mom were the perfect parents for me...isn't that fun how that works out?  

The other day, I ran across such a fun read and I want to share it with all of you, to remind us of how great our dads are.  Please go here and you will thank me, I promise.  

I love these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment