27.11.11

some places scream perfection.




Yikes, I haven't been able to stop thinking about Paris in too long.  Please oh please let me go soon!  I can't imagine anything I would like more right now than to read a good book at a cafe, walk down the street to the boulangerie and purchase a baguette, study Monet and van Gogh, just walk among the Parisians.  
Monet's "Impression: Sunrise"





So over the next year and a half, I am going to work my little toosh off in school and work so I can be fully deserving of all the chocolate eclairs and French men I am going to indulge in (kind of just kidding).

As for right now, I'M HOME!  That is, Provo.  Yes, in my little cozy apartment.  I arrived last night to a much-missed little J (my other two darlings will arrive shortly), who then embarked on an adventure with me to the dollar theatre to see The Help.  I loved it, almost as much as I loved the book.  If you haven't read it, read it right now.  It is too good.  And so, little readers, it's time I face the facts: school.  The truth is, I shouldn't even be blogging right now because I spend thousands of dollars a semester in hopes of doing well in academia, which isn't really the case right now.  If you don't see me for a couple days, I'm probably holed up in the library.  Or a casket.  Whichever presents itself first.  Work, work, work!



No comments:

Post a Comment