25.11.11

on my mind.

Ever since I was a little girl, I was always taught to be respectful, polite, and appropriate.  The big S was no joking matter in our house, and shut up was a "bad word".  However, with time and independence, I may have slipped once or twice in public.  The worst part about this, though, is that I am so frustrated when I come home at night after having been with guys that didn't act as a gentlemen.  HELLO.  Christina.  If you don't act like a lady, then you won't be treated as one.  Demand the respect you deserve!    This includes surrounding yourself with people who are intent on being ladies themselves.  So while I've been trying so hard to be clean and maintain good humor, some of the people I'm with don't always adhere to the same mindset.  And guess what happens?  A bad light is cast on me as well.  It's vicious.  So let's all please clean up our acts and see how the boys drool, ok?

"If more females would sit down and be ladies, then more males would stand up and be gentlemen."
There.

In other news, I have a curse.  I always have, I suppose, but it's just been manifesting itself in the past couple years.  I don't have a hair color, really.  It is so in between dark brown, light brown, and red.  I have tried fixing this so many times, but it always comes back to the same what-is-that-color.  However, I think my hair will always pull red and I need to accept that.  I'm not afraid.  In fact, I like red hair.  It has a bad rep for being ugly.  This is my opinion: it's not the color that's ugly, it's the people sporting the color. Rude, but true.  Let me tell you, though, I kind of have a thing for guys with red hair, sometimes.  So here I embark on a life-long journey.  Here was a fun inspiration:

(if this is someone's actual friend, then that will be embarrassing. I just found her out in Pinterestland, but for all I know, she could live in my apartment complex)

Ok little kiddies.  Give me a day or two to let all this sink in and I'll get back to you.  


1 comment: