11.9.13

monday on a wednesday, and a horrible confession.

at hayley steele's open house! #eternalplusone
Today I feel like I am the literal manifestation of Monday.  My eyes are crusty, my hair is doing such weird things, and my intestines are still mad at me for the amounts of taffy and pizza I had yesterday.  Also I have a mad hankering for a long nap, a bowl of popcorn, and three continuous hours of How I Met Your Mother or Grey's Anatomy.  

Also, I think I have been stealing from a food drive that is happening at my work? Like, I feel terrible but there was no sign and it was right next to the "lost and found stuff no one has claimed so please take this dusty old glove or yellowing sock" box. So I just thought that someone had some unwanted cans of food and thought to themselves, "Hey! I'll lug all of these into work to share!"  It really makes no sense, I know.  Perhaps it was just my severe case of the munchies that blinded me from the fact that it is a food drive.  For the needy. Because I work in a service office.  But hey! I'm making Cream of Chicken crockpot chicken tonight so you're all invited! Maybe I should invite some homeless over to make up for it...? 

But lately, work has been the greatest because Jamie Taylor comes in every morning, ready to give me a hug and hand me my Jamba Juice (don't worry, it's just water - I don't require the special needs boy to buy me a smoothie every day just for the heck of it).  And this weekend I'm going away on the work retreat I went on last semester, so pictures to follow! Maybe. The more I think about it, the weirder it would be for me to take pictures at this retreat, because I am really only there to cut fruit and set up chairs while everyone else bonds and becomes best friends...."hey GUYS! yeah let me just jump in this picture with you really quick...ok now all of you pretend you're laughing and i'll take a couple pictures! by the way i'm christina, i am the one that will be serving you dinner in a couple minutes." 

-_-

So no to pictures.  

BUT tonight is our first practice for flag football. So there will definitely be pictures to follow for this one folks. 

the two of us. playing flag football. you guys, it's just gonna be a good year.



education major problems.

1 comment: