3.9.13

back to school

 School has begun! What does that mean?

It means resigning yourself to the idea that unless you find a somewhat reasonable online location to buy textbooks, buying books from the bookstore is the financial equivalent of having your kneecaps broken by the mafia.  Never again should I have to degrade myself at the altar of higher learning and choose between a "new" book at $373.50 and a "used" book at $365.27.  Just no.

It means that I need to make a list of everything I didn't do so well last year, and make a conscious effort to improve on them this year.  Even if the goals are as small as "don't drink milk or crumbly foods directly over the keyboard", every little bit helps.  (p.s. I am notorious - as I'm sure every person in the world is - for NOT holding true to New Year's Resolutions and the like. With that being said, I always set new years resolutions that I know I can complete so that I'll feel good about myself. 'Don't kill anyone' and 'no tattoos', and 'don't get a boyfriend' were a part of last years'.)

But really, I am so excited for this year and all I am hoping to accomplish.  Wish the ladies of CT 29 luck!




2 comments:

  1. I'm dying at your "don't get a boyfriend" resolution. Gosh dang. You're funny.

    ReplyDelete