10.4.12

the end is near.

finger painting in MR5 with "the fam"
welcomed this dear woman to town...
so she could enjoy our little hulu!




did some vandalizing with L

threw a mock wedding...

with these fun film group folks.

celebrated Easter on the loveliest day of the year!



It has been an awesome, emotional, stressful and fun past couple of weeks.  Not pictured is the General Conference weekend spent with the fam, Relief Society and Ward parties we attended, some shopping trips, the trail of jellie beans the Easter Mimi left for us, some heartbreaks, signing contracts at Campus Plaza (ghettostyleohemgeesoexcited), a luxurious Sunday walk and less important but equally as fun things.

Stress has officially set it.  I spent 6 hours in front of a computer yesterday editing a movie for a class and it dawned on me:

SCHOOL ENDS NEXT WEEK.

I have to pack up my whole life and finish all these projects and papers as well as take the actual finals for the classes.  I still don't know how I've managed to do it 2 times and still don't have a sense of it's possibility each time it comes around.  Higher powers, people, higher powers.  Prayers are encouraged if you're feeling extra thoughtful today.

On a yummier note, as I walked out of the JFSB after being kicked out of the computer lab for Devo today, I ran into my good friend N who invited me over to his apartment to make crepes.  I said, "Duh I"ll come."  After flipping enough crepes to make my stomach go wild with anticipation, he informed me that the crepes were for his French class.  Belation at it's finest, folks.  I, however, carried on with a semi-cheerful attitude and continued to flip the crepes until I had to leave to clock in more time at the ever-dreaded JFSB computer lab.  20 minutes later, as I settled into a rollie chair in front of the editing station with my partner, I was majorly disappointed.  As was my stomach.  After a few minutes of editing, I look up and see N walking through the door with a plate in his hand and a big smile on his face.


Yes.  All's well that end's well, I suppose.  Thanks for the surprise treat!

ox/C

No comments:

Post a Comment