26.3.14

don't let your faith be difficult to detect


This week has consisted of lots of tears, heartbreak, and pep-talks from Mimi (I fear we may be the only household in the world where the motto "Don't text him back! Unless you want to! Do what makes you happy! Except don't because it could be wrong!" is repeated regularly).

However, I have had a  realization this week: heartbreak is worth it if you're doing what you know is right.  It certainly doesn't make things easier (thus the crying), but on the bright side, I'm 95% sure that I have lost weight in tears. Is this a real thing? Idk. 

What was the point of all of this? Oh yeah. Don't go on pinterest during sad times because all the quotes will make you cry. And don't listen to Bon Iver because, even when you're not sad, you will cry.  And don't do your normal routine throughout the day (sodalicious + ncaa bracket check + listen to your current playlist) because it will just make you think of him (oh yeah...this whole post is obvi about boys). 
Or do those things. Who am I to stop you? Do what makes you happy. As long as it doesn't stand in the way of progression. 

Got it?

CoolX. 

ox/C

1 comment:

  1. This is very beautiful. It gives me warm feelings in my heart because it is so caring. I'm grateful for you and I love you,

    ReplyDelete