25.5.12

i am not yet in love, but i'm in love with love (st. augustine)

Lately, I have been trying my absolute hardest - mustering every strength I can - to have a positive outlook on everything.  (tangent: there has been a stereotype floating for the past millennium or so that girls hate other girls just out of pure jealousy. This is sadly true, whether we as a gender realize it or not.  Why do we hate girls we don't even know so much??)  This has consequently led me to see all the good and happiness that is all too apparent in Provo right now, and I yearn so much for that happiness to illuminate from me one day in the near future.  In a favorite book of mine, The Great Gatsby, Daisy utters these words to Gatsby: "I wish I could do everything in the world with you." So, although it will be so hard because my apartment - NOT due to mine or my friends' faults but...the other ones - is filthy and not very inviting, I am going to think nice thoughts. 

In other news, this is what I'm trying next week: Bountiful Baskets.  Have you heard of them?  I'm so excited.  I heard of them from a friend today and I absolutely cannot wait to sign up.  Here's how it works.

1) You sign up (it has to be on a Monday or Tuesday though so they have time to grow and pick little healthy friends just for you)

2) You select a location to pick up (there are SO many in the valley, including multiple locations just within Provo)

3) You pay $15 (folks, you can't put a price on healthy decisions.  You just can't). 

4) You wake up early on a Saturday morning and drive to pick up your treasures, which just happens to be a LAUNDRY BAG full of half fruit and half veggies! 

The coolest part is, they are all locally grown, and you can even choose to get organic.  I'm so excited.  Don't forget to sign up on Monday or Tuesday (closes at 10 pm Pacific Time)!


p.s. Don't forget to watch this.  And then invite me to it (December, come fast!)

 


1 comment:

  1. i am in love with your tangent about girls being jealous of girls

    ReplyDelete